NG Frontpage for Dummies NG Frontpage for Dummies

It's funny because it's true

Very true. Good job :D

Frankiedaman responds:

It's as true as true could be...

anthropomorphism anthropomorphism

I tried

I tired to find the humor, I tried to find the crazy remarks funny, I tried to find it some reason for this to be on the front page but I couldn't. The one thing that really got to me was the lack of variety in the cartoon. Sure you use the Virtual Camera but that isn't enough. I use it all the time, and yes it's a help but not something you should rely on for the entire cartoon, besides the dialogue. Maybe some flash backs while he was talking or different scenery could have helped. I'm sorry I didn't really like this cartoon, but I like your other movie though.

A New Bunny A New Bunny

Not surprised it was banned from flash player...

... they can't handle cartoons that are this "EXTREME," that state the obviouse and ones that are this funny. Anyway I loved this parody of the "New" Bugs Bunny. Luckily I haven't seen any pictures of the real new one, but all I heard was he was nothing more than an a black and yellow anime version of Bugs. It's sad to see a cartoon icon like him being ripped apart and "repackaged" into nothing more than a merchendising gimmick so WB will make money off the anime fad.

Cold Blooded Killer Cold Blooded Killer

Atleast this movie's not Hentai or Final Fantasy.

Pretty decent movie. Song was a littlle repetative but I don't think anyother one would have fit but good choice. In the scene where the "Cold Blooded Killer" kicked the decapitated body to fool the guy, it would have been cooler if he shoved a grenade in his body (through the neck of cource), pulled the pin, and trew him. So when it got to the guy it would have exploded in a gore fest of blood and guts. But that's just my opinion.

mchawking responds:

hahahaha yeah that would be pretty wicked

~Nate Johnson
natenation@charter.net

Metal Gear Fiesta Metal Gear Fiesta

Awsome!!!

That was, without a doubt, the best Metal Gear Solid parody ever! You did a great job using pics from the GCN game which was phanominal, and you did it pretty damn good job at using them, too. Loved the funny twist. Too bad you didn't put in any of the other main characters from the game. But still: Metal Gear Solid parody ever!

Lazlow Radio #3 Lazlow Radio #3

Pointless

Sorry but this was horible. Nothing but a still backgound with reflections of moving cars in a window. And not to mention poor audio quaulity. If you're going to do a radio show with the GTA radio stations you should have used VCRP from GTA: Vice City. There's more people in that talk show which makes it more interesting to listen to. I would like to the see the Preist guy from the debate VCRP shooting everyone on the show. Or see the stupid goth arguing with the girl hopped up on anti-depressents.

Rise of the MK: Part 2 Rise of the MK: Part 2

Awsome Job

This movie was A LOT better than the first. I was a little dissapointed in the length of the first one but this movie was perfect. And I especially liked the twist ending.

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

You're the best, but this isn't your best.

It was an all right movie but the only problem was not much happended. Mario died, had a funeral, and Luigi and the Mushroom Kingdom just started storming the castle. Not much and not that great once you think about it. The main problem was the high quality music.Next time use lower quality music so you can put more of a movie into your movie.

Cartman teaches version 2 Cartman teaches version 2

BOOOORING

That wasn't funny at all. Cartman's voice sounded to deep, the voice was just plain bad, and his voice didn't have much emotion in it (it just sounded like one plain tone). If you "love" and and "idolize" the show as much as you say you do than you would know that Cartman emphasizes words A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT. You did do it on some but not enough. The movie did look exactly like the South Park stlye but the poor voice acting brought the movie down a lot.

Video Game Jeopardy Video Game Jeopardy

Things that taste like blood

By the looks of it you didn't seem to put much effort in this movie. More animation and better graphics could have made this movie a lot better. And better jokes as well. Although I did chuckle a a couple of times most of the joke were bad. Try to put some more work into your next movie.